Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Make Us Smile at TioT

Hello, it's time for a new challenge at Try it on Tuesday and this time we want you to ...
                                                      ' Make Us SMILE'
It's up to you how you interpret this challenge, it can be fun images, words or quotes... anything that makes you smile or laugh out loud!
I've used my Two Old Ladies and a fun quote from Rivercity Rubberworks. I decided to paper piece their dresses and matching bags, I think they suit green - don't you!
The base layer cardstock  was sprayed with Dylusions Dirty Martini (well I think these  two look like Martini drinkers - don't know if that would be before or after the Bingo) .  I've layered them on some pieces from the Tim Holtz Thrift Shop Ephemera pack and and some Kraft card embossed with the TH Bingo Folder.
The rest of the DT have some fabulous inspiration that you really don't want to miss - I guarantee it will make you SMILE - so please pop over to the main blog, you won't be disappointed.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day,
Avril xx

22 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

ovely card, always a good way to have fun! Hugs, Valerie

Words and Pictures said...

I love this - the two old ladies and their bingo card - great colours and lovely colouring on the image.
Alison x

Pamellia said...

Fabulous card Avril! Love that sentiment, it definitely made me smile! hugs :)

Amanda said...

Brilliant!
Love
Amanda x

chrissie said...

Brilliant and fun card Avril. Love the old ladies

Chrissie xx

Lula said...

Gorgeous card Avril! The quote is brilliant too! Hugs!

Meggymay said...

Oh Avril, I laughed out loud when I read the words to go with the images on this card, it looks fantastic and fun.
Yvonne xx

sirkkis said...

What a great fun card. Love it xx

Sandy said...

You certainly made me laugh!
Sandy xx

sally said...

Put a man in place of one of the ladies and you would have Bill & I people watching this w/end!

Sally x

Pia S said...

Yes, this sure is a fun card, with the sentiment, and love the image of the two old ladies here.

Margik said...

Fantastic and fun card, Avril! Love the quote and the ladies images. Super!
Mar xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

This made me laugh when I first saw it so it's good to know how you made it! Hugs, Chrisx

Joan said...

Fab card Avril, love your old ladies and the funny wording!

Joan

Brenda Brown said...

Great card Avril and fabulous sentiment xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly designed Avril, love this image, sort of reminds me of my mum and her handbag with her hands folded.xx {aNNie}

Linda said...

This is such a fun design .... love it! xx

froebelsternchen said...

That's just brilliant - great what you did with the two old ladies - lol!
oxo Susi

Paper Profusion said...

Ha! Terrific card!! What a pair - could be any of us in a few years!! Nicola x

Marjut said...

Yes it makes me smile. Fantastic card :)

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

What fun, great what you did with the two old ladies. The card is beautiful.
Hugs Carola

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This definitely made me smile. It reminds me of many years gone by when my Mum and her friends used to go to bingo together. Heaven fobid if anyone talked while the numbers were being called out. It was as if their lives depended on winning a line or a full house! Super, humourous card. Sandra X