Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Saturday 11 April 2015

The look of Innocence

Hello and thanks for visiting today, hasn't it been a wonderful week weather wise.  I'm afraid I've been a bit absent from the craft room spending long hard days in the garden tidying up and cutting back. Today it's too windy s so I've managed a couple of hours fun and used my new Generation Redux stamps from Artistic Outpost that I bought on sale at Quixoticpaperie a couple of weeks ago.
I went with soft shades for my young innocent girl using Spun Sugar with a  touch of Bundled sage and Tumbled glass DIs.  The background was inked, spritzed and stamped with the small background flower.
I used the sentiment from the Think and Wonder set. I did add some Glamour Dust to the flower on the main image.
I am entering this at:
  Artistic Outpost - Show us your Art April challenge
Off now to do a bit catching up with everyone.
Avril xx

18 comments:

Amanda said...

Lovely Avril love your colours and layering.
Love
Amanda x

Joan said...

That's lovely Avril, lovely pastel colours. Like you I've been catching up on gardening, did too much and could hardly move for a couple of days!

Joan

pearshapedcrafting said...

I adore this - great sentiment for a start!! Love the way you have layered this so beautifully - a real inspiration! Hugs, Chrisx

sally said...

Wise words & a great card! Glad you've been sharing in the good weather though it's turned cooler here again & more so tomorrow :-(

Sally

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

It is always fun inking new stamps! :) Love your piece with beautiful girl's image. Lovely layers and colors!!

brenda said...

Thin we have to make the most of the sunny days when they are here Avril. Great card as always.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

B x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

What a lovely combinations did you make again Avril! Such a nice nostalgic card.
Greetings, Alie :-)

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card, love the stamp and the colours you used. Hugs, Valerie

Meggymay said...

Love the soft colours and your new stamps, its a beautiful card.
Yvonne xx

Mrs A. said...

Lovely vintage look to your card. The garden beckons but nicer to sit nd read the newspaper in the Sunshie and nod off instead! Hugs Mrs A.

Lula said...

I love this card, the girl looks soo pretty and really innocent!

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Avril! Loved your stamped background and those Chloe flowers are such a wonderful addition! Happy Sunday, hugs :)

sirkkis said...

Charming card, Avril. Beautiful layering and elements.
Hugs xx

Paper Profusion said...

The sentiment really rocks this card Avril! Like a great dare. Your layers are wonderful and the soft colour scheme perfect for the focal stamp. Nicola x

Words and Pictures said...

I can feel the influence of your gardening stint in this lovely card, Avril. The spring colours are so pretty - and I love the die-cuts echoing the stamp. Just gorgeous!
Alison xx

Margik said...

Beautiful image and fantastic layers. Fabulous card, Avril!
Hugs, Mar

Terry said...

I don't blame you for taking advantage of nice weather and working in the yard! Here it will get too hot to be outside, so I have been doing the same! I love how delicate this card is. So lovely and perfect for Springtime! Nice to see that you have shared with us at AO! Hugs!

Shirley said...

These are my fave go to stamps Avril and I love what you have made with them.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.